It’s been a while since I’ve posted about jxmpp-bot project.
This is because I’ve started jHolidays project. There I’ve implemented several features which will be used in jxmpp-bot project itself:
- Plugin management
- Composite Factory
Also jHolidays library will be actively used for holidays plugin for jxmpp-bot. See this issue.
Now let’s talk about plans for November-December. There are several features to be implemented / researched:
- User visits service (managing chat room visits)
- Chat room messages service (managing chat room messages)
- Nick names service (managing nick names of visitors of char room)
- Facade ( integration of MUC services)
- XMPP connectivity issues
- SQLite multithreading issues
According to this plan bot will be able to connect to xmpp server, join group chat and perform some very very basic functions.